The Annenberg Foundation has made every effort to design a website that is accessible to individuals with disabilities and those with various browsers and computer technology.
* The Annenberg Foundation website was reviewed using the Compliance with Bobby Web accessibility tool that provides recommendations for improvements.
* Descriptive alternative tags were added to all images which can be read by 'speaking browsers' for people with visual impairments.
* A consistent format is used throughout the website to allow the users to grasp the navigation quickly and understand how to move easily throughout the site.
* The website uses multiple navigation lists to allow the user to move quickly throughout the site.
* Every attempt has been made to ensure browser compatibility with as many browsers as possible.